Know a little kid who would love this adorable Mickey Mouse birthday tee? Customize it with their name and age, and watch your little Disney fan’s face light up with glee when they open your gift! The easy step-by-step instructions are all right here!
Materials and supplies
- Plain T-shirt (suggest using one size larger than desired completed size)
- One 10 x 10 inch piece of fabric
- One 10 x 10 inch piece of Brother iron-on fabric appliqué contact sheet (CASTBL1)
- Sticky-back stabilizer (the size required to fit the embroidery hoop you are using)
- Embroidery and sewing thread
- Brother sewing and embroidery machine with built-in Disney embroidery designs and embroidery hoop to accommodate the size of appliqué (I used Brother’s
THE Dream Machine® 2 XV8550D)
- Brother ScanNCut, cutting blade and cutting mat
- Iron and ironing board
About Lynn SwansonBringing her undeniable passion to everything she does, Lynn Swanson is an enthusiastic quilter, sewer, embroiderer and crafter who explains her projects in a fun and easy way. Lynn’s eagerness to embrace new technology has made her a treasured resource for teaching crafting and sewing fanatics everything they need to know about Brother machines and design software as one of Brother’s educators. Check out her tutorials and catch her creativity bug!
You Might Also Like
Sewing:Easy Makeup Roll Case
This simple roll-up case — fit for makeup brushes, pencils and markers, knitting tools, and so much more — was Brother’s make-and-take project at the fall Creativ Festival in Toronto this year.
learn more >>
Sewing:Double-Sided Infinity Scarf
Stay warm in style with a double-sided infinity scarf. This version features faux leather closure detailing plus two different fabrics for added interest.
learn more >>
© 2018 Brother International Corporation (Canada) Ltd.