Valentine’s Day Baby Onesie
Time Required: 2 hours
Onesies are a mom’s and a baby’s best friend! Appliqué one (or two!) of these Valentine’s onesies for your favourite little boy or girl!
- Brother Entrepreneur® Pro X PR1050X Embroidery Machine
- Brother ScanNCut CM650W (optional)
- Embroidery Frame (5” x 7” – Included with PR1050X)
- Medium-weight (2.5 ounce) cutaway stabilizer – 6” x 8” piece
- Iron-on stabilizer – 5” x 7” piece
- Fusible stabilizer – for back of appliqué fabric
- Temporary spray adhesive
- Fabric for Heart and Tie appliqué
- (scraps can be used) (total 6” x 6” pieces)
- Matching or coordinating embroidery thread and bobbin threadClips (optional)
About Lynn SwansonBringing her undeniable passion to everything she does, Lynn Swanson is an enthusiastic quilter, sewer, embroiderer and crafter who explains her projects in a fun and easy way. Lynn’s eagerness to embrace new technology has made her a treasured resource for teaching crafting and sewing fanatics everything they need to know about Brother machines and design software as one of Brother’s educators. Check out her tutorials and catch her creativity bug!
You Might Also Like
Embroidery:Minnie Mouse Jean Jacket
There’s nothing like a well-loved jean jacket. It’s timeless. But sometimes even timeless items need a little refreshing. In this project, I’ll teach you an affordable way to give a second life to an old jean jacket.learn more >>
Crafting:Don’t Scrap It. Patch It!
Can’t clean Jenny’s jammy jeans? No worries. Slap a patch on ‘em. Blammo! You just took those tiny pants to the next level in cutting-edge kids’ fashionlearn more >>
Embroidery:Over-The-Top Holiday Sweater!
Win this year’s Ugly Holiday Sweater Contest at work—with your very own over-the-top creation! The craftier, the better. Bling out a plain red sweater using felt, ribbon, fabric paint and embroidery.learn more >>