Valentine’s Day Baby Onesie
Time Required: 2 hours
Onesies are a mom’s and a baby’s best friend! Appliqué one (or two!) of these Valentine’s onesies for your favourite little boy or girl!
- Brother Entrepreneur® Pro X PR1050X Embroidery Machine
- Brother ScanNCut CM650W (optional)
- Embroidery Frame (5” x 7” – Included with PR1050X)
- Medium-weight (2.5 ounce) cutaway stabilizer – 6” x 8” piece
- Iron-on stabilizer – 5” x 7” piece
- Fusible stabilizer – for back of appliqué fabric
- Temporary spray adhesive
- Fabric for Heart and Tie appliqué
- (scraps can be used) (total 6” x 6” pieces)
- Matching or coordinating embroidery thread and bobbin threadClips (optional)
About Lynn SwansonBringing her undeniable passion to everything she does, Lynn Swanson is an enthusiastic quilter, sewer, embroiderer and crafter who explains her projects in a fun and easy way. Lynn’s eagerness to embrace new technology has made her a treasured resource for teaching crafting and sewing fanatics everything they need to know about Brother machines and design software as one of Brother’s educators. Check out her tutorials and catch her creativity bug!
You Might Also Like
Sewing:Sideways Sewing Is Real? You Betcha!
It’s great that sewing machines can sew backwards and forwards but sometimes you need a little help getting into smaller spaces.learn more >>
Embroidery:Stitch Up A Personalized Pencil Case With Embroidered Monogram
Join Denise Wild as she walks us through the simple steps to make a stylish, monogrammed pencil case.learn more >>
Start a new family tradition with this quick and easy customizable advent calendar project.learn more >>