Valentine’s Day Baby Onesie
Time Required: 2 hours
Onesies are a mom’s and a baby’s best friend! Appliqué one (or two!) of these Valentine’s onesies for your favourite little boy or girl!
- Brother Entrepreneur® Pro X PR1050X Embroidery Machine
- Brother ScanNCut CM650W (optional)
- Embroidery Frame (5” x 7” – Included with PR1050X)
- Medium-weight (2.5 ounce) cutaway stabilizer – 6” x 8” piece
- Iron-on stabilizer – 5” x 7” piece
- Fusible stabilizer – for back of appliqué fabric
- Temporary spray adhesive
- Fabric for Heart and Tie appliqué
- (scraps can be used) (total 6” x 6” pieces)
- Matching or coordinating embroidery thread and bobbin threadClips (optional)
About Lynn SwansonBringing her undeniable passion to everything she does, Lynn Swanson is an enthusiastic quilter, sewer, embroiderer and crafter who explains her projects in a fun and easy way. Lynn’s eagerness to embrace new technology has made her a treasured resource for teaching crafting and sewing fanatics everything they need to know about Brother machines and design software as one of Brother’s educators. Check out her tutorials and catch her creativity bug!
You Might Also Like
Sewing:Picnic Table Placemat With Cutlery Pocket And Napkin
This is a quick and easy project to practice your free-motion quilting—AND create awesome placemats that are perfect for outdoor summer dining.learn more >>
Sewing:Brother Q-Series: Decorative Stitches
Incredibly popular, Brother’s Q-Series Sewing Machines are loved in part for their diverse offering of stitches. From functional to decorative to fonts and more, the variety of stitches is vast and inspiring.learn more >>
Embroidery:Over-The-Top Holiday Sweater!
Win this year’s Ugly Holiday Sweater Contest at work—with your very own over-the-top creation! The craftier, the better. Bling out a plain red sweater using felt, ribbon, fabric paint and embroidery.learn more >>