Spring Table Runner
Time required: 3 hours
Brighten up your table and welcome spring with this modern quilted table runner. Half-square triangles can be easily stitched using the Sew Straight™ Laser Vision Guide function on the Brother VM5100, VM6200D, or XV8550D. You’ll get a lot of use out of your laser guide when you put it to work, again, along with the Dual Feed MuVit™ foot to quilt your table runner. This project is fun, easy and perfect for spring!
Materials and supplies
- 1 fat quarter each of 3 coordinating fabrics
(shades of violet)
- 1 metre of white fabric (for blocks and backing)
- ¼ metre of contrasting fabric for binding
- ¼ metre of low loft batting
- Brother Sewing Machine – VM5100, VM6200D,
- Rotary Cutter, Mat and Ruler
For step by step instructions, download the PDF.