Spooky Door Hanger
Size: 16” x 11”
Time Required: 1 hour approx.
Welcome trick-or-treaters with “Boo”, our happy Ghostly Ghost door hanger! Not only is he a super quick and easy project for beginning crafters, but he’s sure to delight trick-or-treaters of all ages.
Cut all parts of Boo with the Brother ScanNCut CM650W and use the Brother Q-Series sewing machine to assemble. You’ll notice how the longer feed dogs and extended pressure foot make stitching around Boo’s ghostly curves a breeze.
- Brother NQ700 Sewing Machine
- Brother ScanNCut CM650W
- Brother Scanning Mat CAMATS12
- Brother Medium Tack Mat CAMATM12
- ½ yard of felted wool or canvas weight fabric (white)
- ¼ yard of black fabric (cotton or felt)
- Strip of Halloween print fabric 36” by 2”
- ScanNCut High Tack Adhesive Fabric Support Sheet CASTBL2
- Stuffing (polyester stuffing)
- White and Black thread
- 1” plastic ring