We can’t wait to meet you! Join us at Booths 308, 310, 312 and 313 on June 16 at 1pm, and June 18 at 11am. Come get hands-on experience with THE Dream Machine and the ScanNCut! Read on to see how they’ll help you make projects you’ve only dreamed of!
Join us and discover zillions of ways to make appliqués!
• Learn how to make a quilt block with Brother’s ScanNCut and THE Dream Machine XV8500D.
• Create custom appliqués with ScanNCut for any of your quilting projects.
• Scan the shape you want and add beautiful stippling automatically around your appliqué. No computer required!
THE Dream Machine
The Dream Machine is our most powerful, technologically advanced combination machine ever, with 100 new or improved features. Here are four ways THE Dream Machine makes embroidery fun & easy:
• At 10.1”, THE Dream Machine has the largest high-def LCD in its class—so you can view your creations in crisp, vivid colours and navigate like you do on a smart phone or tablet.
• It has our largest needle-to-arm, and 56 square inches of workspace—enough for a rolled king-size quilt!
• You can scan handwriting or line art, and then watch as it’s transformed into unique embroidery designs. Plus, you can draw directly on the LCD!
• You get dozens of Disney™ characters—like Winnie the Pooh, Piglet, Snow White, Donald Duck and Mickey Mouse—with every machine. And you can add them to any of your projects!
ScanNCut is the world’s first home & hobby cutting machine with a built-in scanner. With its 300-DPI built-in scanner, it’s the only cutting machine that can take your scanned images, photos or hand-drawn sketches, and turn them into unique cutting designs. No need for a computer, software, or pricey cartridges!
We’re proudly displaying our “I[heart]CQA/ACC” poster. That means, we’re offering special discounts to all CQA/ACC members throughout the show. Be sure to show us your CQA/ACC pin!
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
HAD Marketing Manager, Brother Canada